Sunday, January 15, 2012

More Difficult

Parenting of daughters much more difficult
More commonly in Indian families, son - daughter's upbringing is no distinction. Keeping in mind the safety of the girls parents must restrict them to certain things - to complain. Home maker Sangeeta Chauhan says in this regard, my two daughters and a son.. Why do not I go out again in the evening?Kalra says consultant psychiatrist Dr Bagrani on the same issue, a big issue today is the protection of girls, parents can not ignore anyone. In this case, parents should adopt a balanced way and they should understand that we want to protect you, so in some cases can not miss you brother.
Friendly relationship with children.
After classes will go on shopping with you, no, no .. my mother will not scold me at all .. she's like my friend. Tnka my head and I heard this late in the evening to return the girl to ask me do not feel the need. Then I realized that I needed to change their parenting methods. Friendly relationship with children should also draw the line, so that when needed they can be disciplined.
It's better to stay friends rather than parents, so they can not abuse freedom.